Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Reporting Aboard!  (Read 1667 times)

TailUK

Reporting Aboard!
« on: October 07, 2011, 01:11:16 pm »

I think it's only polite that I introduce myself, so here goes.

My names Les and I consider myself an experienced modelmaker. (In fact I've been teaching commercial modelmaking for the last 25 years)  I've built planes, tanks, cars, trains and static boats but I'm getting a taste for R/C boating since a move to a new building at work recently.  The brand new premisies has a smallish "reflecting pool" which has model boat written all over it.
So thanks for allowing me in and my apologies in advance for the stupid questions I'll be asking.

derekwarner

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Reporting Aboard!
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 01:26:24 pm »

;) welcome on board Les.....according to the offerings of many.....  :o ... there is no silly question...........however with 25 years of your modeling experience ...... %) we may ask questions of you  O0  ...................Derek
Derek Warner

Honorary Secretary [Retired]
Illawarra Live Steamers Co-op
Australia
www.ils.org.au

carlmt

• Full Mayhemer
  • Figurin' it out........slowly!!!
    • Linkspan Models
Re: Reporting Aboard!
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 02:17:51 pm »

;) welcome on board Les.....according to the offerings of many.....  :o ... there is no silly question...........however with 25 years of your modeling experience ...... %) we may ask questions of you  O0   ...................Derek

You can bet your sweet .... that will be the case  O0 O0 O0. A professional model maker in our midst............think of the 'learnin' us mere mortals can do with this  :-)) :-)) :-)).
Carl

PS - Welcome on board from me too  :-)) :-))
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.105 seconds with 21 queries.