Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: Jokes & Humour 3  (Read 145562 times)

malcolmfrary

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Re: Jokes & Humour 3
« Reply #75 on: December 07, 2009, 11:19:06 am »

ummm am i wrong? and 545 +5 = 500 not 550
Indeed you are wrong.  550 is 5 more than 545, as opposed to 500, which is 45 less.
"With the right tool, you can break anything" - Garfield

DickyD

• Full Mayhemer
  • www.srcmbc.org.uk
    • SRCMBC
« Reply #76 on: December 07, 2009, 11:23:18 am »

ummm am i wrong? and 545 +5 = 500 not 550 :D

Must be that new math I keep hearing about  %)

You are wrong. 545+5 does equal 550  %)

Sorry didn't notice your posting Malcolm
Richard Solent Radio Controlled Model Boat Club http://www.srcmbc.org.uk

dodgy geezer

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #77 on: December 07, 2009, 12:51:50 pm »

I make it 554. We are counting in base6, aren't we? That would make the total 214 in dec, or hD6 in proper numbers....

DickyD

• Full Mayhemer
  • www.srcmbc.org.uk
    • SRCMBC
« Reply #78 on: December 07, 2009, 01:08:46 pm »

Pardon  {:-{

meechingman

• Full Mayhemer
  • Tugs Rule, OK!
    • Andrew Gilbert
« Reply #79 on: December 07, 2009, 01:29:54 pm »

I make it 554. We are counting in base6, aren't we? That would make the total 214 in dec, or hD6 in proper numbers....

Ah, I see. I've been getting all wrong.  :(( Is this why my deck came out 1" shorter than my hull?  {:-{

And, in any case, we all know the answer is really 42, it always is!  ok2
Admiral of the Haven Towage Fleet.

dodgy geezer

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #80 on: December 07, 2009, 02:48:21 pm »

Ah, I see. I've been getting all wrong.  :(( Is this why my deck came out 1" shorter than my hull?  {:-{

No, that was woodworm. This will make everything clearer... http://www.cleavebooks.co.uk/scol/calnumba.htm

Todd

« Reply #81 on: December 07, 2009, 07:23:58 pm »

Thanks for the compliment.  O0

Ex Sgts mess you know the guys who look after the chaps in the officers mess.

End quote

Oh, I thought they were stewards  {-)

Seriously, I don't go with the PC thing, but if a General can't get his point across without being insulting then he should keep quiet.

JMO

Doug

Bessie Braddock to W.Churchill in the House of Commons (no pun intended) "Sir You are Drunk!"
To which Churchill replied "Madam You are ugly but in the morning I shall be sober"

Is that a correct PC comment or one derserving of immortality ?

cadman17_36

« Reply #82 on: December 08, 2009, 05:26:40 am »

ooooooppppsss my bad had a brain fart sorry it was very late when i read and wrote that. :embarrassed:

craftysod

« Reply #83 on: December 10, 2009, 04:33:45 pm »

meechingman

• Full Mayhemer
  • Tugs Rule, OK!
    • Andrew Gilbert
« Reply #84 on: December 10, 2009, 06:38:51 pm »

The Alabama Preacher

An Alabama preacher said to his congregation, ’Someone in this congregation has spread a rumor that I belong to the Ku Klux Klan. This is a horrible lie and one which a Christian community cannot tolerate. I am embarrassed and do not intend to accept this. Now, I want the party who did this to stand and ask forgiveness from God and this Christian Family.’

No one moved.

The preacher continued, ’Do you have the nerve to face me and admit this is a falsehood? Remember, you will be forgiven and in your heart you will feel glory. Now, stand and confess your transgression.’

Again, all was quiet.

Then, slowly, Betty, a drop dead gorgeous blonde with a body that would stop traffic, rose from the third pew. Her head was bowed and her voice quivered as she spoke,

’Reverend, there has been a terrible misunderstanding. I never said you were a member of the Ku Klux Klan. I simply told a couple of my friends that you were a wizard under the sheets.’

The preacher fell to his knees, his wife fainted, the congregation roared.
Admiral of the Haven Towage Fleet.

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
« Reply #85 on: December 10, 2009, 07:30:35 pm »

{-) {-) {-)
"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
« Reply #86 on: December 12, 2009, 09:29:22 am »

BTW:

We try to maintain this Forum as a wholesome place for children, families and adults so please, stop, think and consider if
 the latest joke you've heard is truly appropriate for the Mayhem Forum.

Although it may be really funny via an email or down the pub, maybe Mayhem is not the place to share those kind of jokes.
 My personal guidelines if don't feel comfortable telling it to my pre prepubescent daughter, it's not right for this forum and
 we will take  off any of the dubious contributions and consider sanctions if required.

"If in doubt... DON'T!" 

Lets play nicely girls and boys.  <*<

Admin / Modertors

"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models

Colin Bishop

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #87 on: December 12, 2009, 09:41:25 am »

Sent to me by a friend:

The ability to make and understand puns is considered to be the highest level of language development. Here are the top10 winners in the International Pun Contest:

1. A vulture boards an airplane, carrying two dead raccoons. The stewardess looks at him and says, "I'm sorry, sir, only one carrion allowed per passenger."

2. Two fish swim into a concrete wall. One turns to the other and says, "Dam!"

3. Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, so they lit a fire in the craft. Unsurprisingly it sank, proving once again that you can't have your kayak and heat it too.

4. Two hydrogen atoms meet. One says, "I've lost my electron." The other says, "Are you sure?" The first replies "Yes, I'm positive."

5. Did you hear about the Buddhist who refused Novocain during a root canal? His goal: transcend dental medication.

6. A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel and were standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories. After about an hour, the manager came out of the office and asked them to disperse. "But why?", they asked, as they moved off. "Because," he said, "I can't stand chess-nuts boasting in an open foyer."

7. A woman has twins and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to a family in Egypt and is named "Ahmal." The other goes to a family in Spain; they name him "Juan." Years later, Juan sends a picture of himself to his birth mother. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wishes she also had a picture of Ahmal. Her husband responds, "They're twins! If you've seen Juan, you've seen Ahmal."

8. A group of friars were behind on their belfry payments, so they opened up a small florist shop to raise funds. Since everyone liked to buy flowers from the men of God, a rival florist across town thought the competition was unfair. He asked the good fathers to close down, but they would not. He went back and begged the friars to close. They ignored him. So, the rival florist hired Hugh MacTaggart, the roughest and most vicious thug in town to "persuade" them to close. Hugh beat up the friars and trashed their store, saying he'd be back if they didn't close up shop. Terrified, they did so, thereby proving that only Hugh can prevent florist friars.

9. Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and, with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him (Oh, man, this is so bad, it's good) a super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

10. And finally, there was the person who sent ten different puns to friends, with the hope that at least one of the puns would make them laugh. No pun in ten did.

omra85

« Reply #88 on: December 12, 2009, 05:46:26 pm »

with the hope that at least one of the puns would make them laugh. No pun in ten did.

Wrong - 1, 6, 7 and 8 did  :-))

Danny

omra85

« Reply #89 on: December 12, 2009, 09:43:07 pm »

Terrible one -

The Origami Championships are on Sky over Christmas. Unfortunately it's paper view.

Grooooan!

Danny

omra85

« Reply #90 on: December 12, 2009, 10:33:53 pm »

The Banker -

A young London Futures Dealer parks his brand new Porsche in front of the office to show
it off to his colleagues.

As he's getting out of the car, a lorry comes speeding along too close
to the kerb and takes off the door before zooming off.
More than a little distraught, the Londoner grabs his mobile and calls
the police.

Five minutes later, the police arrive. Before the policeman has a
chance to ask any questions, the man starts screaming hysterically:
'My Porsche, my beautiful silver Porsche is ruined. No matter how long
it's at the panel beaters it'll simply never be the same again!'

After the man finally finishes his rant, the policeman shakes his head
in disgust.
'I can't believe how materialistic you ****** Bankers are,' he says.
'You lot are so focused on your possessions that you don't notice
anything else in your life.'

'How can you say such a thing at a time like this?' sobs the Porsche owner.
The policeman replies, 'Didn't you realise that your right arm was
torn off when the lorry hit you.'
The Londoner looks down in horror.

'Bl***y HELL!' he screams........'Where's my Rolex????...

Danny

RickF

• Full Mayhemer
  • Black, white and buff - not grey!
« Reply #91 on: December 12, 2009, 11:46:03 pm »

Seeing the post from Colin reminded me of this one...

In a small back street in Marseilles, Gervase, a Michelin-starred chef has a famous seafood restaurant. His speciality is a soup made from the very rare hairy-lipped green squid. One day a local fisherman managed to catch one of these elusive creatures and took it, still alive,  to Gervase, who paid a huge sum for it and went into the kitchen to prepare it for the pot.

He laid it on the chopping block and got out his sharpest knife, but as he prepared to dismember it, he looked down at the squid and saw it looking back up at him with its mild blue eyes and a smile on its face and he suddenly found himself unable to do the deed. However, he had paid a fortune in Euros, and was determined to cook the squid. So he called over Hans, his dishwasher, to help him out.

Hans was German, a former member of the Foreign Legion, with an IQ in single figures and a vocabulary of six words. Gervase only kept him on as a dishwasher out of charity. He lurched over, seized the hairy-lipped squid and raised his knife high in the air. Then he looked down, saw its pathetic, trusting eyes looking back up at him and something came over the brutish creature. He dropped the knife and turned away, sobbing.

Which only goes to prove ... wait for it....

Hans that do dishes can be soft as Gervase, with mild green hairy-lipped squid!

Rick

omra85

« Reply #92 on: December 13, 2009, 10:44:25 pm »

Rick, that's so bad it's good ...  :-))

Now a nice "blonde" joke -

A blonde teenager, wanting to earn some extra money for the summer decided to hire herself out as a 'handy-woman' and started canvassing a nearby well-to-do neighborhood.

She went to the front door of the first house, and asked the owner if he had any odd jobs for her to do.

'Well, I guess I could use somebody to paint my porch,' he said, 'How much will you charge me?

Delighted, the girl quickly responded, 'How about 50 pounds ?'

The man agreed and told her that the paint brushes and everything she would need were in the garage.

The man's wife, hearing the conversation said to her husband, 'Does she realize that our porch goes ALL the way around the house?'

He responded, 'That's a bit cynical, isn't it?'

The wife replied, 'You're right. I guess I'm starting to believe all those dumb blonde jokes we've been getting by e-mail lately.'

Later that day, the blonde came to the door to collect her money. 'You're finished already?' the startled husband asked.

'Yes, the blonde replied, and I even had paint left over, so I gave it two coats.'

Impressed, the man reached into his pocket for the 50.00 pounds and handed it to her along with a fiver tip.

'And by the way,' the blonde added, 'it's not a porch, it's a Lexus.'

Danny

Perkasaman2

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
« Reply #93 on: December 16, 2009, 11:52:00 am »

I was having trouble with my computer. So I called Eric, the 11 year old next door, whose bedroom looks like Mission Control and asked him to come over. Eric clicked a couple of buttons and solved the problem.
As he was walking away, I called after him, 'So, what was wrong?  He replied, 'It was an ID ten T error.'

I didn't want to appear stupid, but nonetheless inquired, 'An, ID ten T error? What's that? In case I need to fix it again.'
Eric grinned..... 'Haven't you ever heard of an ID ten T error before?

'No,' I replied.  'Write it down,' he said, 'and I think you'll figure it out.'          
So I wrote down: I D 1 0 T   I used to like Eric,  the little b*****d!              Perky {-) {-)

DickyD

• Full Mayhemer
  • www.srcmbc.org.uk
    • SRCMBC
« Reply #94 on: December 17, 2009, 11:18:52 am »

It is near the Christmas break of the school year. The students have turned in all their work and there is really nothing more to do. All the children are restless and the teacher decides to have an early dismissal.

Teacher: "Whoever answers the questions I ask, first and correctly can leave early today."
Little Johnny says to himself "Good, I want to get outta here. I'm smart and will answer the question."
Teacher: "Who said 'Four Score and Seven Years Ago'?"
Before Johnny can open his mouth, Susie says, "Abraham Lincoln."
Teacher: "That's right Susie, you can go home."
Johnny is mad that Susie answered the question first.
Teacher: "Who said 'I Have a Dream'?"
Before Johnny can open his mouth, Mary says, "Martin Luther King."
Teacher: "That's right Mary, you can go."
Johnny is even madder than before.
Teacher: "Who said 'Ask not, what your country can do for you'?"
Before Johnny can open his mouth, Nancy says, "John F. Kennedy."
Teacher: "That's right Nancy, you may also leave."
Johnny is boiling mad that he has not been able to answer to any of the questions.
When the teacher turns her back Johnny says, "I wish these bitches would keep their mouths shut!"
The teacher turns around: "NOW WHO SAID THAT?"
Johnny: "TIGER WOODS. CAN I GO NOW?"

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
« Reply #95 on: December 18, 2009, 10:37:38 pm »

This was simply too much of a time saver not to share it with you....

1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.

2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.

3 In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close the lid.  You may need to stand on the lid.

4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.

5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a 'power-wash' and rinse'.

6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.

7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift the lid.

8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom and run outside where he will dry himself off.

9. Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean....  :-))

Yours sincerely,
        The Dog

derekwarner

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #96 on: December 18, 2009, 11:30:22 pm »

Thats terrible Martin........I thought female cats were the cleaner of the species........:} ..... .Derek
Derek Warner

Honorary Secretary [Retired]
Illawarra Live Steamers Co-op
Australia
www.ils.org.au

Peter Fitness

• Global Moderator
  • Full Mayhemer
« Reply #97 on: December 19, 2009, 12:12:03 am »

They are when they've been washed like that  {-) {-) {-)

Peter.

dodgy geezer

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #98 on: December 19, 2009, 12:53:41 am »

:-))

DickyD

• Full Mayhemer
  • www.srcmbc.org.uk
    • SRCMBC
« Reply #99 on: December 19, 2009, 10:15:58 am »

:-))
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25   Go Up

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 21 queries.